We continue our conversation with David Richardson on how to create connection online. In today’s “Expert Talk” episode David provides valuable tips for online teachers and trainers that deal with transferring our personality online, in a synchronous classroom. He suggests:
- not reading from notes
- creating personal connection at the beginning of each class…..
Watch this 4 min video to learn more!
- positioning your video cam right below your face
- putting reminders for yourself on your computer
- learning from the TV anchormen
- being relaxed
- maintaining eye contact
- changing your pitch regularly
- stop conveying purely factual information
As you know, David and I spent a lot of time making this post for you. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook or any other social network.
Also, share YOUR strategies for connecting with your students and trainees online in the comments below.
If you liked this discussion, please subscribe to my blog to receive timely updates and your FREE Attention Grabber: